Montessori Toddler House 18-36 Months
The ISA Montessori Toddler house features a rich curriculum for toddlers, with focused time especially designed to:
- Foster cognitive, speech and language development
- Strengthen fine and gross motor skills
- Teach practical life skills and promote independence and order
- Promote confidence, kindness, grace, courtesy and respect
- Encourage friendship and social interactions
The Toddler Classroom
Everything is toddler-sized in our special classroom. A beautifully designed, spacious area in which toddlers use all their senses while freely exploring the indoors and outdoors environment. With plenty of natural light, and designed for the youngest students, our classroom displays attractive learning materials on low shelves for easy access.
Our students receive nurturing individualized guidance from our devoted Montessori-trained head teacher and her aide. Teachers quietly give lessons, observe and take note of children’s activities and progress, and redirect a child should difficulties arise. Independence and confidence are fostered by allowing children to choose from a wide variety of age-appropriate lessons on which they work and successfully complete in a fully supportive environment.
Calendar and Daily Schedule
The ISA Montessori Toddler House follows an academic calendar that begins mid-August and ends mid-June. The program runs Monday through Friday, 7:30-11:30am, and observes the ISA vacation calendar. Daily program components include:
- 7:30 – Arrival with parent, morning greeting, storing bags, choosing lessons.
- 8:00 – Montessori work-time for 90 to 120 minutes
Montessori lessons include:
- Early literacy development of phonemic awareness and English vocabulary through song, stories, and participation in language-rich activities
- Group activities that promote learning in social environments such as singing, storytelling, puppets, finger plays, dancing, and other engaging interactions
- Individualized outdoor exploration – nature, sand, water, running, climbing, swinging and more
- Bathroom period – toilet training, diaper change, hand-washing
- 11:30am – Dismissal – parents pick up toddlers from school or ISA bus service to toddler's home for no additional fee.
Space is limited and applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis. Please contact our Admissions Office for more information about our attractive pricing and payment plan: 297-583-5040 or email email@example.com
Toddler House Progam