ISA Powerful Practices - April 2013
- The revised purpose and direction served as the basis for several positive changes in school culture and continues to provide a focus for future growth in student performance and school effectiveness.
- The Montessori program provides an outstanding early learning environment that provides students with engaged learning experiences preparing them with academic and social skills critical for success at the next levels.
- School leaders commit to securing material and fiscal resources in order to provide a quality learning environment.
ISA Recurring Themes - April 2013
- Sense of respect among teachers and students
- Sense of community
- Students feel welcome
- Supportive environment
- Doing…..sports enhancements, extracurricular activities
- Moving forward - arts buildings
ISA Required Actions - April 2013 - April 2018
- Implement a systemic and systematic continuous improvement process for improving student learning with all stakeholder groups working collaboratively in authentic and meaningful ways to sustain ownership and progress toward the school’s purpose and direction.
- Implement a clearly defined, comprehensive assessment system (formative and summative sources) that provides the school with multiple data for evaluating student performance within/across grade levels and course subjects, school effectiveness, and the impact of improvement interventions.
- Develop and implement a continuous, comprehensive professional development program aligned to school improvement plan goals for professional and support staff.
For a copy of the full report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.